Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

 Why do you apply for this position


1) I applied for this job because I believe I can contribute much more based on what I know as well as keep learning, keep growing and build a future within the organization

2) I have knowledge, experience and qualification and i am very confident that, i can handle this job. I am willing to take more reposbilities. I am higlighly motivated and able to work under stress. I have got extensive experience in my current position and have the specific skills you're looking for. I am fast leaner who adapt quality to change and will hit the ground running. I am dedicated and enthusiastic about helping in my section to meet its goals and will provide top quality results with minimal oversite. I am an outstanding performer who takes pride in my work because of the way of dealigh with complicated activities.

My knowledge and experience i have gained lot of knolwedge from my current position and will able to increase my contribution and value to the company throug my new responsibilities. I believe it is te righg position for me and i can work to the best of my ability. So that i ave applied tis position should be suitable for me.

3) I am a person with commitment, I want to utilize my knowledge here for better future of the Organizanition. From what I know skills and knowledge alone are not enough to meet Organization goals but hardworking, innovativeness and responsiveness will give us better result from what we have as knowledge and skills. And what I promise are those I mentioned and I feel that this position will best utilize my learned skills.
I applied for this job because I believe I can contribute much more based on what I know as well as keep learning, keep growing and build a future within the organization.

4) Working in this company would give me the opportunity to use the skill sets that are a match for this position/company. In turn, my experience would prove to be a great assest for the company and help build a rewarding career for myself.

5) i belive that my strong technical experience and education will me a very competitive candidate for this position. The ky strengths that I possess includes: hardworking,able to multi task effectively and commited to superior customer service

No comments:

Post a Comment