Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Strengths And Weakness


Guide line for that:-


These are my STRENGTHS (use this as a reference material Supported by an example)

1 objective driven approach
(Evident in time management, prioritizing, using resources effectively, meeting deadlines, multi-tasking, dealing with competing demands, achieving objectives and goals, setting targets, maintaining schedules and calendars, optimal use of available resources, coordination of resources to complete projects.)

2 work in team
(Work effectively in a team, contribute to team objectives, communicate effectively with team members, respect, listen to and encourage team members, pitch in, put success of team ahead of individual success.)

3 Initiative
(Proactive attempts to sort out problems and issues, provide ideas for improvement, make full use of opportunities, identify needs and come up with solutions, take steps to make your job and the company better.)

WEAKNESS (always try to rise from the clutter by being diffrent ie. avoid converting generic strengths into weakness.

1 I am a fresher so i don\'t have experience in this work but am very excited to learn about this work and have talent to do the work with dedications and confidence that i can shine in this field.

2 at times because of my supportive & helpful nature people take undue advantage of me ie. putting me in bad situation.

Remember never state more than three strengths or weakness.
Always use real life personal example.

Examples:-

1) I am a motivated and determined person especially in my work..I am not contented with the saying "oh, that okay" I really work for what is best..I have a good interpersonal skills, I can easily adjust to different kinds of people especially to their behavior towards work... Temperament is not an issue for me because I am patient and tend to effectively work even under pressure. My weakness probably is that I am a perfectionist and when I do things I really work even to the small details...That"s why others may say that I am slow, but I think I just want to be assured that the end result of my work is good. A holes of correction is not acceptable for me.

2) Strengths –

Ability to prioritize,
planning skills,
well organized,
multitasking
assuming responsibilities and duties.
Possessing the capacity to cope with failures and trying to learn from past mistakes.
my hard working nature
Self Motivated and Determined
Success Oriented and Natural Leader
Team Player
Intelligence and Self Confidence
My knowledge
My exposure to new technologies
My dedication to achive goals in time.
I AM PUNCTUAL


Weakness –
1. Sensitive person: Taking things to heart and getting too disappointed when things are done in the wrong way.
2. Too helpful – crossing limits while helping teammates.
3. My weakeness is workholic, i keep working until the job is completely done.
4. I want to improve my communication skills currentley i am working on my communication skills.
5. I talk too fast when I am excited about something work related. I have taken steps to slow it down by forcing myself to slow down and think before I speak.



3) Weakness?
I'm always ready to learn new skills and adapt my methods to become better at what I do. If I become aware of a weakness in my knowledge base or in the way I perform my duties, I do my best to fill that gap whether through formal training, informal training, or directly from my colleagues.

Strengths?
I'm well motivated, I've got a strong desire to succeed, and I'm always ready and willing to learn new information and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment