Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Tell Me About Your Self


Guide Line:


1. Start with a brief introduction. Talk about skills that are key to the position applied for.
Sample: 'During my 2 years of experience as a sales executive, I have mastered the ability to prospect, generate business leads, and motivate my team members to reach targets.'

2. Provide a summary of your recent work history. Keep your response limited to your current experience. Don't go back more than 2 years.
Sample: 'Most recently, at The XYZ Corporation, I was challenged with turning around a stagnant territory that ranked last in sales. I developed an aggressive sales campaign that focused on winning new accounts and nurturing the existing client base. Within six months, my sales team and I were able to increase sales by 40 per cent.'

3. Tie your response to the needs of the organization. Demonstrate how your experience and skills are transferable to the open position.
Sample: 'I have learnt about the challenges your IT department is facing and my background in developing software for leading companies will add value.'

4. Ask an engaging question. By asking a question, you gain control of the interview. Doing so will alleviate the stress you may feel to perform.
Sample: 'What strategies are currently underway to reduce the employee turnover and improve morale?



Examples:-


1) I am XXX I am a XXX graduate from XXXX university.I have been working hard from the beginning of my career.i am looking forward to join a company which can provide me better opportunity to grow in my carrier and as well as in my personal life . i am focused ,dedicated, sincere and the last but not the least i know what i can do best.



2) As a professional, i am hard working, initiative and organized. I always value time as I value my work , my family and the people around me. I m flexible and have positive outlook towards work as well as life. I also value the relationship between an employee and employer as well as employee to customer, wherein respect should always be prevail. You are benefited from them so you are expected or you should provide your best service in return. I am also open minded mam and very willing to be trained because I do believe that everything is a learning process..

No comments:

Post a Comment